Welcome and thank you for visiting my site
My name is Ana ~
I am super happy that you decided to stop by and learn a little about me. At an early, age learned that I had to work hard to enjoy a better life and be able to help my family. We were traditionally taught good principles and to respect and be helpful to others. Additionally, I grew up in a religious family, read my Bible from beginning to end twice.
I decided to create my website anasreviews.com to share reviews and a health condition that affected my life very deeply since a teenager. I am sharing how I changed my life, and this is no longer an issue for me.
I have always been a person that didn’t share much with others in terms of my private life or struggles, whether they were related to health, money, family matters, etc., In fact, today, where social media is so common, I am only starting to join online groups like Google plus.
I believe our health is very important and without it, nothing else matters. In short … Your health is your wealth. Providing useful information that can benefit others is something I have been wanting to do for some time. My site is dedicated to sharing information on health, vitamins, fruit & veggie tips, food recipes, and reviews on products for the home. I will also be sharing Amazon reviews on products that are excellent for our health and are good value.
Things I enjoy when I have time
- Christian music – violin music by Jaime Jorge
- Comedy shows – Seinfeld, and Everybody Loves Raymond
- Dogs – I consider dogs to give humans unconditional love
- Exercise – Dancing at home for exercise and stretching
- Hummingbirds – amazing little things
- Movies – my favorites are Pretty Woman, Legends of the fall, Meet Joe Black and the Mummy with Brendan Fraser
- Music – I love music that elevates me to be happy, to get in a good mood
- Reading – One of my favorite books is Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte, another book I have enjoyed reading is, Mind, Character and Personality, volume 1 and volume 2 by Ellen G. White
- Shopping – I love clothes, shoes, purses, and make-up
- Squirrels – they are smart, cute little things, they pretend to hide food in one place, and they go and hide it somewhere else in case another squirrel is watching them. How clever is that?
- Tennis – I enjoy watching Grand Slams. I like Pete Sampras, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Djokovic
Once again, thank you for your time, and I hope that you find useful information on my site. You can leave a comment in any of the posts. I’ll be happy to reply.
All the best, 🙂